SNSK Associates is committed to driving transformation in healthcare delivery through data and technology. With the widespread adoption of electronic health records, fitness wearables and the Internet of Things, there is a large supply of healthcare data that is ripe for descriptive and predictive analysis. At the same time, the U.S. healthcare fraternity is focusing on better outcomes for their patients and the population as a whole. This is leading to a surge in demand for data driven insights that will enable these outcomes.
As part of our investment strategy, we are looking to invest in, incubate and accelerate seed and early stage companies in healthcare analytics. To provide the right entrepreneurial environment, SNSK Associates has launched a Healthcare Analytics Studio.
About the Studio
SNSK Studio is a seed and early-stage venture fund that supports entrepreneurs and startups building next generation healthcare data analytics products, platforms and solutions.
- We invest and provide support for ventures
- Our partners span medical institutions, venture capital firms and strategic corporate enterprises to provide the right guidance at every step of the way
- Our co-location facility in Bangalore provides plug and play infrastructure needed for analytics startups
- We assist in attracting the best talent to work with our portfolio companies
- We provide a unique opportunity for a constant exchange of ideas, business opportunities and Go-to-Market partnerships with the SNSK portfolio focused on Healthcare IT companies
The Studio will be selective about its investments but unlike most incubators, it will commit up to 12 months of support to ensure that the startup idea has adequate runway to evolve from seed to the next stage.
The Application Process
Are you looking to launch your own venture in healthcare analytics? We would like to hear from you.
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and in about 800-1000 words, please include answers to the following questions:
- Who are you? Tell us about the team.
- What problem are you trying to solve?
- Who else is solving the same problem? Tell us about your competition.
- Why is your solution better than others?
- What do you need to succeed and how can the Studio help you succeed?